Sea Inspiration does a great deal of filming in and around the sea.
We do this because we want you to see the sea and its beauty. We want to help you understand how the sea can help heal humanity (& vice versa). And we want to inspire you to become an active force for educating others and protecting the seas for future generations.
To help oceans and people, we use our footage in a variety of ways, from “My Beach Reports” to filming our Healing Adventures outings. We share our videos and photos far and wide, educating and inspiring the world—just as we are doing with you here and now!
Our video works its magic a number of ways, including:
Aqua Kids TV Show
Exciting news! Sea Inspiration is joining the Aqua Kids TV show for the 2017-18 season. We will have a 2-3 minute segment of Sea Inspiration footage in each of the 15 episodes. Aqua Kids 2017 hits the airwaves in September, so be sure to check your local listings at that time. We’ll be sure to share them with you if you sign up for our enews!
Public Service Announcements, Documentaries, and Plain Ol’ Beautiful Videos!
Since 2000, your Sea Inspiration team (especially our Founder, Ray!) has produced documentaries and Public Service Announcements (PSAs) about ocean conservation issues and shared them throughout the world.
Our PSAs are designed to grab the attention of viewers (especially today’s youth) with the goal of helping them become effective stewards of our marine environment. For example, our PSAs often contain animated characters who interact with live actors in an ocean environment.
Previous topics include:
- Marine mammal entanglement due to sea debris such as lobster traps and abandoned fishing nets.
- Plastic rubbish and toxins in our environment and their devastating effects on our streams, lakes, rivers, and oceans.
- Expansion of preserves to allow for improved marine environmental health and species recovery.
Check out one of our PSAs here:
- “Junior the Dolphin"- P.S.A. produced for the City & County of Honolulu
Multimedia Distribution Sites
- Beginning in 2008, our founder, Ray Hollowell, became the very first content provider donating his beautiful ocean video footage to "Ocean in Google Earth". Google launched the site in September of 2009. The Ocean platform reached over one billion subscribers
- US Military Networks in Hawaii, Japan, and Italy reaching more than 110,000 servicemen and women.
- Sea Inspiration content is donated to children's hospitals, schools, after school programs, and other youth/healing/US military facilities throughout the United States and abroad.
Beautiful Ocean Video
Be sure to visit our Video Page. Be ready to kick back, relax, and watch some stunning video of oceans and marine wildlife. You can see our inspiring videos and have a “healing adventure” just watching these peaceful scenes!